Simon Business School

EMBA leading Group Discussion

Tuition & Expenses

The return on investment in the Executive MBA Program can be significant and can offer you limitless career potential. In fact, Simon Executive MBA graduates report a 43% average salary increase just three years out of the program (Financial Times, 2014), and the Simon Business School is ranked as the No. 3 private US business school for financial return on investment by Bloomberg Businessweek (November 2014).

The approximate cost of this Program is $98,500. This cost covers tuition, required books and materials, meals, events, and other expenses associated with the program.

Upon acceptance into the program, a $2,000 nonrefundable, nontransferable deposit is required to hold a place in the class. The deposit is applied toward the first tuition payment due by September 2017. The Bursar's Office will post invoices to be paid in each academic quarter. There are four academic quarters in the first year of the Program, and three academic quarters in the second year of the Program.  

Approximately 55% of the tuition is due in Year One, and the remaining 45% due in Year Two. Tuition is nonrefundable.

Get more information about Scholarships and Financial Aid.

Go to the top of the page
Get more information about Simon
Apply to Simon